The DT9205A Digital Multimeter is a hand-held 31/2 multimeter for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, diode, transistor, frequency, temperature, capacitance and continuity test and is battery-operated. The back light of display is optional. It is used for Voltage measurement: High and low value DC measurement and peak to peak and DC average measurement. It will be useful for temperature and environmental applications: Low-cost weather station, DMM internal temperature, Resistance measurement: Micro ohm meter, measuring with constant voltage and measuring resistance with constant current.
- The instrument can perform measurements of AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, frequency, duty, capacitance, continuity, and diode test.
- A Large Backlight LCD.
- Auto Power OFF
- Digital multimeter provides precise measurements and tests for a variety of electronics
- Reduced reading and interpolation errors
- It automatically shuts down after 25 minutes
- LCD screen with high contrast
- 1x1 DT9205A Digital Multimeter
- Testing Probe
- User Manual
- 9V battery
|Probe Length||60 cm|
|Size||31.5 x 91 x 189 mm|
|Maximum Voltage Between Terminals and earth ground||1000V DC To 700V AC|
|Fuse Protection||F 500mA/250V|
|Display||LCD , 1999 counts|