DT-2234B Photo Tachometer Typical max. 300 mm/12 inches is a very useful product. The rotational speed of any gadget can be measured with this product. The wide measuring range and high resolution of the auto range digital tachometer are impressive. The accuracy of this product is ( 0.05 % + 1 digit). It will help you measure the operating speed of an engine in revolutions per minute. Four 1.5V AA batteries are used as a power source. It is also known as a revolution counter. It has a display type of 5 digits, 10 mm. This tachometer can store memory of max value, min value, and last value. It also indicates the angular speed of a rotating shaft.
- Measuring RPM is safe & accurate without attachment to an object.
- Wide measuring range & high resolution.
- Digital Display gives exact RPM with no guessing or errors.
- Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer the high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time.
- The last value/max. value/min. the value will be automatically stored in memory and can be displayed by turn anytime.
- The use of durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, lightweight ABS-plastic housing assures maintenance free performance for many years. The housing has been carefully shaped to fit comfortably in either hand.
|Photo Tachometer Range||2.5 to 99,999 RPM|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ℃|
|Accuracy||± ( 0.05 % + 1 digit)|
|Sampling Time||0.8 second ( over 60 RPM )|
|Dimensions Lx W x H (mm)||190 x 72 x 37 mm|
|Weight (g)||220 g|
|Power Supply||1.5 V AA Battery|
|Display||5 digits, 10 mm|
0.1 RPM < 1,000 RPM