It's a 6-30V 1-Channel Delay Power Relay Module with Adjustable Timing Cycle Switches onboard and a Digital LED display. It's typically used in Delay Timer Control Switch Module, Timer Controller for Home Automation. The module runs on a 6-30V operating voltage range and also accepts a micro USB 5.0V power supply. Output capability depends on the relay which is rated to control the load up to DC 30V 10A or AC 250V 10A.
- P1: Trigger signal, the relay is on “OP” time, and then disconnect; Within the “OP” time, proceed as follows.
- P1.1: the signal is triggered again, invalid.
- P1.2: the signal is triggered again, re-clocking.
- P1.3: Signal has triggered again, the relay is disconnected, stop the clock.
- P-2: Trigger signal, after the “CL” time is off, the “OP” time is on. When the timing is completed, the replay will be disconnected.
- P3.1: Trigger signal, after the “OP” time is on, the “CL” time is off, then cycle the above actions. If the trigger signal is within the loop, the relay will be disconnected and stop the clock. The number of cycles ( “LOP “) can be set.
- P3.2: No need to trigger the signal after powering up, the “OP” time is on, the “CL” time is off, then cycle the above actions; The number of cycles ( “LOP “) can be set.
- P-4: Signal holding function. If the signal is triggered, timing is cleared, the relay remains on; when the signal disappears, the relay will be off when the “OP” time is over; if another signal is triggered during timing, timing will be cleared.
DC 6V ~ 30V
|Time Range||0.1s to 999s|
250V@10A AC/ 30V@10A DC
-40°C to 85°C