DHT22 Digital temperature and humidity sensor is a simple, affordable device. Without the need for analogue input pins, it measures the ambient air using a thermistor and a capacitive humidity sensor before emitting a digital signal on the data pin. Though data must be grabbed carefully, it is fairly simple to use. With our library, sensor readings may be up to two seconds old because the sensor can only retrieve new data once every two seconds. This is the only true drawback of the device.
- extremely accurate capacitive type
- Temperature compensation across the whole range
- Temperature and relative humidity measurements
- Digital signal calibration
- Exceptional stability over time