- On powering the 12V DC supply, the backlight of the touch control sensor switch becomes ON.
- After that, when you touch the touch sensor, the LEDs start glowing.
- On long press, the intensity of LEDA+ increases or decreases.
- The switch also has one 12V output through which you can connect a 12V fan or led light, but we can’t change the voltage of this output.
- The touch Control sensor switchboard is designed with a backlight source, and the backlight source and the touch switch is designed as one body. When the power supply and the control switch are connected and power on, the backlight source on the switchboard is lit up. The backlight source is always on, and a long time press can turn it off.
- Touch Control Sensor Switch works on 12V.
- Color LED can be made ON-OFF just by a single touch.
- It’s straightforward to install, just by joining the positive and negative terminal to power supply and LED+, LEDA- with the positive and negative terminals of LED.
- Sensitive to touch
- Lighting control
- Sleep mode Long touch to turn off button backlight