This CNC shield V3 driver expansion driver board can be used for engraving machine, 3D Printers, CNC etc. This board has four slots which can drive four A4988 stepper motor. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors. After insert Arduino CNC Shield V3.0 into Arduino UNO, Installed GRBL firmware then you can quickly DIY a CNC engraving machine.
- Controller each stepper motor requires 2 IO Pins only, which saves a lot of IO Pins for other purposes
- Arduino compatible
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Supports PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Supports Coolant enable
- Supports removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others) (Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
|Type||Driver Expansion Board|