It's a CD 4060 CMOS 14 stage ripple carry binary counter. This binary counter generally use in control counter, Timers, Frequency dividers, time delay circuit.
- 12 MHz clock rate at 15 V
- Common reset
- Fully static operation
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- Schmitt trigger input-pulse line
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices.
- All active components on chip
- RC or crystal oscillator configuration
- RC oscillator frequency of 690 kHz min. at 15 V
- Control counters
- Frequency dividers
- Time-delay circuits