This is MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V-5V which provides a dual 5V and 3.3V power rails and has a multi-purpose female USB socket. This power regulation module can supply 5V and 3V power to your breadboard-based project. This power supply board is intended for use with a breadboard panel and two power distribution strips. The module can be powered by a USB port or an external power supply ranging from 6.5 to 12 volts. The module has an ON/OFF switch to turn it on and off. It has reverse polarity and short circuit protections, which are extremely useful when building and testing circuits on a breadboard. Because of its simplicity, users can connect any DC power supply unit with a 6.5-12 VDC power output.
- The power supply includes an on/off switch
- Power is indicated by a green LED.
- Power limiting circuitry provides built-in short-circuit protection.
- Compatible with 5V, 3.3V
- Voltage input: 6.5V -12V (DC) or USB power
- Switchable output voltages of 3.3V and 5V
- It has Maximum Output Current: <700ma
- Output Voltage Can be switched to 0V, 3.3V, 5V
- On-board Two sets of 3.3V and 5V DC output pins allow you to connect to external circuits and multiple breadboards
- This is made in India product
|Input Voltage||6.5V -12V DC|
|Output Voltage||3.3V or 5V|
|Maximum Output Current||<700mA|