It is a Black Jack 150W Hot Melt Glue Gun (fast melting, Glue Dispensing Gun) with a copper point inside with a 1M wire. It have a LED for power indication and a switch for ON/OFF. This glue gun has been designed with a temperature that ranges from 100°C to 220°C, which is the most suitable for use in both hot and cold applications. It can be used in many do-it-yourself projects, is handy for art and craft projects, and serves a very crucial role for people involved in hobby electronics as well as professional prototyping as it serves as a substitute for many mechanical structures. Apart from projects, this glue gun can also be used to repair day to day household items like handles, foam, items made of wood and plastic. The glue gun can also be used for decorating purposes.
- The glue gun is highly versatile and can be used in a variety of hobby and craft projects. It can be used on any surface such as wood, plastic, foam, metal, fabric, metal, fabric, paper, cardboard, ceramic etc.
- Building and Construction. Hot melt or industrial hot glue has many uses in the building and construction industry.
- Load a Glue stick into the back of the gun.
- Connect to electrical outlet; preheat for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Lightly squeeze the trigger to release the melted glue.
- Only use as much glue as you need.
- Wait for the glue to dry.
- Temperature Regulator inbuild.
- Heavy Industrial Grade.
|Type||Temperature Controlled Hot Melt Glue Gun|
|Model No.||BJ 150|
|Power Supply||110-240V AC|
|Temperature controlled Range
||100°C to 220°C|