ACS712 30A Current Sensor Module consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die.
Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
It provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems.
It is provided in a small surface-mount SOIC8 package. The lead frame is plated with 100 percent matte tin, which is compatible with standard lead (Pb) free printed circuit board assembly processes.
|VCC Pin||Input voltage is +5V for typical applications|
|Output Pin||Outputs Analog voltage proportional to current|
|Ground Pin||Connected to the ground of the circuit|
|Wire In(T1) & Wire Out(T2)||The wire through current has to be measured is connected here|
- It has a low-noise Analog signal path
- The device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- The 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
- The small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- It has a 5.0 V single-supply operation
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- The factory-trimmed for accuracy
- It has extremely stable output offset voltage
- It has nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- The radiometric output from the supply voltage
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- Motor control
- Load detection and management
- Switched-mode power supplies
- Overcurrent fault protection.
|Measurement Range||-30 to +30 A|
|Voltage at 0A||VCC/2|
|Scale Factor||66 mV per A|
|Length||31.73 mm (1.24")|
|Width||13.25 mm (0.52")|