This switch works in AP+STA mode. Initially, when you power the board it will act as an access point with SSID name HnHSwitch30 and use “password” as a password to connect your smartphone to it via WiFi. Once the connection between the switch and your device is established. You will be redirected to a configuration page where you have to enter your Wi-Fi credentials. Once the switch restarts if you are on a laptop/Phone go to the browser and type "hnhswitch30.local" to open the control page of the switch. Now. you will be able to control your appliance using your smartphone or laptop within the local area network range. If you want to control it via the internet then you have to reprogram the device accordingly.
- Upgradable circuit board
- Communication Protocols: RF 433MHz, WiFi 2400-2484 MHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n,
- Supports Load up to 20A can be used as an IoT device.
- It can be used with Alexa and smartphone within a local area network for wireless control of a relay.
- Onboard 3W SMPS module is used to convert 100V-230V AC to 5V DC
- It Supports ESP-01, ESP8266-12E, ESP8266-12F, Qiachip.
- Application: Switch ON/OFF AC, Geyser, Refrigerator, Motor and other Loads up to 20A.
|Operating Voltage||100-240V AC|