It's a 5.5x3.5 Inches High Quality General Purpose Printed Circuit Zero Board. This is commonly known as Perf Board, Practice Board, General Purpose PCB, and Zero Board. The plated holes are pre-tinned/pre-coppered and very solid, making them very easy to solder components on. It is Widely Used For Electronic Projects.
- Actual size: 9cmx14cm (5.5 Inchesx3.5 Inches)
- Model Number: Univolt KS-100
- This Is A High-Quality Single-Sided Fr2 / Phenolic General Purpose PCB
- It Is Used For Rapid Prototyping Design
- Copper Layer Is Laminated For Easy Soldering And To Prevent Corrosion
- Widely Used For Electronic Projects.
- This is commonly known as Perf Board, Practice Board, General Purpose PCB, Zero Board.