A Four-channel relay board with a wireless RF interface that can be controlled by a wireless remote. The relays can regulate 250 V/ 10A appliances, motors, and other electrical circuits, etc. When the remote is in line of sight, the board has a range of 100 meters and roughly 25 meters indoors.
This board's RF connection operates at a frequency of 433MHz. Both the transmitter and the receiver have an inbuilt antenna and are easy to use.
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Operating current: 30mA (per relay)
- Quiescent Current: 5mA
- Working temperature: -40°C ~ 80°C
- Receive sensitivity: more than -104dBm
- Working frequency: 433MHz
- optional Relay: 10A AC250V 10A DC30V.
- Maximum load: Relay 10A, resistive load <8A, inductive load< 3A
- PCB size: 68.5x48x16 mm
- Box size: 78 x 53.3x28.7 mm
- Momentary: Press and hold = on, release = off
- Toggle / Self-lock: Press 1 button = on, press the same button again = off
- Latched / inter-lock: Press 1 button = on, press another button = off
Clear code and learn code
- Learn Press the learning button 1 time, the learning LED lights up, then press the transmitter key to learn. The learning led blinks and turns off. It means learning correctly.
- Clear Press the learning button for 5 seconds, the learning LED flashes and turns off, which means the code has been cleared.
- Channel: 4 CH Remote Control
- Distance: 0-100M (Ideal distance without any blocking or signal interference, it would go up and down around 10% -90% with block and signal interference).
- Encode: PT2262 Frequency: 433 MHz
- Size: 66.2mm x 35.2mm x 17mm
- Power supply: 1 X 12V / 23A battery (without battery)