3S 11.1V 10A Lithium Battery Overcharge And Over-current Protection board (BMS) ensures the security of the battery pack. This battery management system design is Suitable for: 10.8V (Rated voltage of polymer battery) 11.1V (18650 or 3.7V lithium battery rated voltage) 12.6V (Lithium battery full charge voltage).
- Three series lithium battery protection board.
- Automatically cancel protection after protection condition restores.
- Overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, short circuit protection, over current protection.
- Suitable for battery packs of 11.1V, 12V, and 12.6V.
- Quiescent Current< 30µA, so power consumption is small.
Take care of the following things while using 3S 11.1V 18650 Lithium battery protection board 12V 10A Overcharge And Overcurrent protection.
- Higher than 3A current discharge product, the discharge rate of battery discharge is above 3C.
- Multiplier calculation formula: 1C battery, 2000 capacity is equal to 2AH * 1 = 2A maximum working current.
- 3C ratio battery, 2000 capacity is equal to 2AH * 3 = 6A maximum working current.
- When the battery is in series 3, please ensure that the voltage of each battery is the same, if not the same, please fill in each set of batteries and then use… When the discharge is tested, the battery in which the voltage drop is the fastest is the difference between the battery and the battery.
- After the line is connected to the need to charge (charge voltage 12.6V) activation, there will be output.
- 3A current above the discharge products, the battery discharge rate to 3C or more.Formula: 1C ratio of the battery, the 2000 capacity is equal to the maximum operating current 2AH*1=2A.3C ratio of the battery, the 2000 capacity is equal to the maximum working current 2AH*3=6A.in the use of the battery will be the battery power is not applicable, this situation must not be used for a long time, the battery will soon be damaged.
- Description interpretation: 3 Series (series combination of 18650 3 batteries or lithium polymer batteries), 10.8V (polymer battery rated voltage). 11.1V (18650 or 3.7V lithium battery rated voltage) and 12.6V (lithium battery voltage) in the process of use, if the battery heat, the battery power is not applicable. This situation cannot be used for a long time. Otherwise, the battery will soon be damaged.
|Overcharge detection voltage range||4.25-4.35V±0.05V|
|Over-discharge detection voltage||2.3-3.0V±0.05V|
|Maximum discharge current||10A|
|Maximum working current||5A-8A|
|Short circuit protection||Yes, delayed self-recovery|
|Working temperature||-40℃ to + 50℃|
|Storage temperature||-40V to +80℃|