This is a female USB Type C connector that is commonly found in smart phones, laptops, and other newer electronics. Each USB-C connector will require PTH soldering to secure it to your board and SMD soldering to connect each of the 16 control pins.
- Robust connector is strong enough for laptops, tablets, and larger platforms.
- It has a slim form factor that can be used on laptops, Ultrabook's, and mobile devices.
- Type-C ports can transmit data at a higher rate.
- Type-C ports support relatively larger charging currents ranging from 3 A to 5 A, and support reverse charging
- Type-C ports are more refined in structure and more safe in use.
|No of Pins