This is a shielded multi-strand wire which is 90 metres in length and orange in colour. It has a wire gauge of 23 AWG. A sheathed or shielded wire means that the main conductor cable is insulated, and has a common conductive layer (braided copper) around it for electromagnetic shielding. A multi strand wire has multiple strands of uninsulated wires bunched together into a single core. The single core is PVC insulated.
- More flexible
- Less susceptible to cracking and metal fatigue
- Reduces and insulates the transfer of power from 'electrical noise' or electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Copper braided shielding
- More effective and efficient, less power loss
- TV, Stereo Audio/Video Cable
- Data centers, Industries, Offices to avoid data and power loss
- Radio stations to avoid 'electrical noise' or electromagnetic interference (EMI)
This makes it a perfect solution for wiring that needs to be insulated from 'noise' due to surroundings, manoeuvre and bend without experiencing metal fatigue.
|Wire Type||Multistrand Flexible Cable|
|Single Wire Gauge(mm)||0.193
|Wire Gauge||23 AWG|