The 14 pin IC Socket, also known as the 14 pin IC Base, is a removable 14 pin IC holder that may be connected directly to the PCB while keeping the IC replaceable. Required for temperature-sensitive ICs that cannot be soldered to the board or at locations where the IC must be replaced, as well as microcontroller-based applications where the IC must be removed for programming.
- Molded notch for proper orientation.
- Easy to insert and remove ICs.
- 14 Pin IC Socket base adaptor is a 14 pin IC holder, which can be soldered directly onto the PCB.
- The socket is used when the IC is temperature sensitive and the heat from the soldering iron can damage the IC.
- Basic Components | ICs | IC Base | DIY Projects | Replaceable ICs | 14 pins Base IC.
|No. of Pins
|Suitable IC Package