Touch Control Sensor Switch for Mirror Light can be powered by simply supplying a 12VDC. It has a switch control function to light up LED lights from a single touch. The product is specially designed for smart light mirrors. It is suitable for the control of two mirror lights, single touch switch controls both the LED’s one after the other, which means on the first touch the LED connected with blue wire will glow. On the second touch, the LED connected with white wire will glow and on the third touch both the LED’s will glow together. The fourth touch switches off both the LEDs.
The module has a feature to control the brightness of both the LED strips. The touch switch has a feature of backlight, according to this as the power gets supplied to the module the touch switch starts glowing white and whenever the LED is switched on the white colour changes to blue.
- INPUT gets connected to the input 12VDC supply to power the module.
- OUTPUT gets connected to two LED strips. The positive wire(red coloured) will be common for both LED strips and the other two negative wires(blue and white-coloured) will get connected with the negative of both the LED strips. The LED's intensity can be controlled by touching continuously the touch switch, it goes from bright to dim then removing the finger and placing it again, it goes from dim to bright. Both the LED strip’s intensity can be altered, either when the single LED is glowing or while both the LEDs are glowing.
- LED can be made ON-OFF just by a single touch.
- Sensitive to touch
- Lighting control
- Gets connected with two LED strips and both the LED’s intensity can be altered.
- Easy to connect with LEDs
|Number of Wires||5|
|Dimension(LxWxH)||33.5mm x 33.5mm x 7.3mm|
|Cover Dimension(LxW)||56.8mm x 37.3mm|