Meanwell's LRS-200-12 is a 204W 12V 17A single-output enclosed type power supply with 30mm of low profile design. It supports input power of 100-120V AC @4A, 200-240V AC @2.0A and provides a 12V output with a maximum load current of 17A. In addition to the high efficiency of up to 90%, the design of the metallic case enhances the heat dissipation of LRS-200-12 that operates from -25°C to 70°C under air convection without a fan. Delivering an extremely low no-load power consumption (less than 0.75W), allows the end system to easily meet the worldwide energy requirement.
Meanwell's LRS-200-12 has complete protection functions and 5G anti-vibration capability; it complies with the international safety regulations such as UL 60950-1. Meanwell's LRS-200-12 is a high-quality Industrial Grade SMPS. The LRS200-12 SMPS is a 200 watt SMPS that outputs 12 volts. Meanwell's LRS-200 -12 switching power supply has a mesh casing and is simple to install.
- AC input range selectable by switch
- Withstand 300V AC surge input for 5 second
- Protections: Short Circuit / Overload / Over Voltage / Over Temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- 1U low profile
- Withstand 5G vibration test
- LED indicator for power on
- No-load power consumption<0.75W
- 100% full load burn-in test
- High operating temperature up to 70°C
- High efficiency, long life and high reliability
|Ripple & Noise||150mVp-p|
|Voltage Adj. Range||10.2~13.8V|
|Setup, Rise Time||1300ms, 50ms/230V AC,
1300ms, 50ms/115V AC at full load
|Hold Up Time||
16ms/230V AC, 12ms/115V AC at full load
90~132V AC/ 180~264V AC by switch 240~370V DC (switch on 230V AC)
4A/115V AC, 2.0A/240V AC
|Over Load||110~140% rated output power
Hiccup mode recovers automatically after the fault condition is removed.
-25°C to 70°C