This is a 12V 16 Channel Relay Module with a Light Coupling LM2596 Power Supply that can control a wide range of appliances and other high-current devices. Microcontrollers (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) can be used to control it directly.
This is a 12V 16-Channel Relay Interface Board with 15-20mA Driver Current for each individual relay. The board has a status indicator LED for each relay output.
- Number of Channels: 16
- Control Signal voltage: 5V, active low
- Load Voltage: AC 250V/10A, AC 125V/15A DC 30V 10A
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Each board needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- I/O port driver is active at low level.
- 1-16 channels optionally fully open/closed, or any channel.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by the microcontroller.
- Indication LEDs for Relay output status.
- Independent common end COM makes the relay convenient for users to access different signals.
- Use optocoupler protection with high safety performance
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control
|Operating Voltage||12V DC|
|Relay Driving Current||20mA|
|No. of Channels||16|
|Load Rating||AC 250V @10A, DC 30V 10A|
|Relay ON||Low Level|