The DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator 1.8V, 3V, 5V, 6V, 12V-2A speed control switch function for DC Motors allows the direction of a DC motor to be controlled using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0% to 100%. The DC motor or other DC load can easily receive a constant current of 2A from the motor speed controller. This motor speed controller uses a pulse-width-modulated (PWM) DC signal to regulate the direction of a DC motor. It can automatically break and re-establish the connection with a resettable fuse. It's easy to operate because it has an LED indicator and a rotary switch.
- Output current : 2A(Max).
- With a resettable fuse.
- Equipped with LED indicator.
- Potentiometer with switch function for PWM adjustment.
Instructions for use:
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram.
- Apply a voltage of 1.8V-15V DC to the circuit, ensuring that the polarity of the connection is accurate. The supply voltage applied to the circuit will match the voltage applied to the motor.
- Using the potentiometer, you can now control the motor's speed.
|Input Supply Voltage||1.8V to 15V DC
|Maximum Output Power||30W|