The TF Card U Disk MP3 Format Decoder Board Module Audio Player is used to play MP3 music stored on a micro SD card or USB memory. The perfect device for playing messages on platforms, warning signals, and other similar applications. The sound quality is excellent.
Onboard The speaker is coupled to a 2W mono amplifier (5V power up to 3W), and the 3.5mm gold plated headphone connection may connect with headphones or other music. A MicroUSB port, mobile power supply, 3.7V lithium battery, or USB 5V power supply are all options to power this module. Play mode for TF Card (mobile phone memory card) and U disk
- Support MP3 format, playing power on automatically.
- When mp3 is played the red LED flashes.
- Support U disk (test 32G), TF Card (test 16G) play mode; power-on default. TF card mode, if the TF card does not have the right type of operation.
- Buttons can be adjusted up and down to control songs, volume up and down, pause or play, mode switching.
- Enter the single or all song play mode by pressing the menu button. When you turn on the device, the default mode is all songs. The circulating mode can be replaced by pressing the Repeat button.
|3.7V to 5.5V DC
|Supported Audio Format
|Country of Origin