This 1/2 inch Brass water flow sensor by Saier allows you to conveniently measure water (liquid) flow in your application. This is a high-quality flow sensor with a brass body that may be utilised in industrial and commercial applications. This 1/2 inch water flow sensor is widely used in various applications such as thermostatic water heaters, water purifiers, water dispensers, smart card equipment, coffee machines etc.
To monitor the flow rate of liquid flowing through pipe, connect this flow sensor to the liquid outlet. When the liquid flows, a simple rotating wheel with a magnet rotates, and a hall effect sensor monitors how many times the wheel rotates and gives pulses correspondingly. one can easily calculate the flow rate and volume of liquid discharged by counting the number of pulses.
- Water quality requirement: Drinking water health standards, 0～80℃.
- Flow range: 4～45 Liter/min.
- Withstand hydraulic pressure: ≤1.75 MPa.
- Voltage/electric current: DC 4.5 ～ 18 Volt , ≤15mA.
- Insulation resistance: >100MΩ.
- Electrical strength: AC500V, 50HZ.
- Output level: Rated voltage DC 5 Volt, high level ≥4.5 Volt, low level ≤0.5 Volt.
- Pulse duty cycle: 50%.
- Flow characteristic: F=8.1Q-3, F: HZ, Q: L/min，±10%.
- Cumulative flow conversion : 1 Liter water=553 pulse ,accuracy : 10%.
|Operating Voltage||4.5V to 18V|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|Flow Range||4 to 45L/min|