|Operating Voltage||5 - 15 volts|
|Output Current/Input Current||200 mA|
|Package Type||Dual Inline Package (DIP)|
- Timing from Microseconds to Hours
- Astable or Monostable Operation
- These devices are precision timing circuits capable of producing accurate time delays or oscillation
- Delay Timing from microseconds to hours
- Adjustable duty cyclist-compatible output can sink or source up to 200 ma
- Astable or Monostable operation
- Adjustable Duty Cycle
- Datasheet Link http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/ne555.pdf
Frequently Asked Questions
What does 555 mean in NE555?
555 The 555 timer is named after the three 5k resistors that are connected internally making a voltage divider circuit.
What is a 555 timer?
555 It is an integrated circuit that provides a square wave output signal. It is used to add delay/timing in electronic circuits.
What is 555 timer ic and where is it useful?
555 NE555 is a precision timing device that can act as either a simple timer to generate single pulses or long time delays. This IC can operate in either of the three modes 1. Monostable mode 2. astable mode 3. Bistable mode