The 150 RPM Dual Shaft BO Motor Plastic Gear Motor BO series straight motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages.
It is a low-cost geared DC Motor which is an alternative to metal gear DC motors. It is most suitable for lightweight robots running on voltages between 5V-9V. Out of its two shafts, one shaft can be connected to the wheel, while the other can be connected to an encoder
- Connect the power source to two leads and see it spinning.
- One end of the shaft can be connected to the wheel while the other end can be connected to an encoder.
- Gears materials are made up of plastic
- Generates a large force at a low speed
- Low density, lightweight, and low Inertia
- It has a uniformity of parts
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity
- Relatively low coefficient of friction
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and another component
- The quietness of operation.
- Tolerances are often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- DIY Projects.
- Battery-operated toys.
- Disk drives Steel rolling mills Paper.
- Machines Medical equipment.
- Radio-controlled aircraft.
- Automobiles Drive systems Positioning.
- Industrial and consumer actuators Winches Robotics Mixers.
- Robotic projects.
- Do not connect the motor directly to the output pin of a microcontroller. Use a transistor, H-Bridge, or Motor Driver
- The motor can become hot if you feed in more voltage. Do not connect the motor to more than a 9 V power source though it resists up to 12 V
- This is a DC Motor. Do not attempt to use it with AC
|Operating Voltage||3-12 V DC|
|No Load Current||40-180 mA|
|Rated Torque||0.35 Kgcm|
|Rated Speed(After Reduction)||150 RPM|
|Shaft Length||8.5 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||5.5 mm|
|No Load Current||40 mA -180 mA|