This cable For Arduino UNO (USB A to B) that we can use to connect Arduino Uno or any board with the USB female A port of your computer.
This is a standard-issue USB 2.0 cable which is the kind that’s usually used for printers etc. It is Compatible with most SFE designed USB boards as well as USB Arduino boards like the Uno.
It transmits data at high speeds with error-free and high-performance transmission.
The length of the cable is 30 cm and it is blue in colour.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Moulded strain relief and PVC over-moulding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Aluminium under mould shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield comply with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/ FRI interference.
- It is with connectors for corrosion resistance ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity. Also, the ferrite core is present to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors.
- It is fully shielded to protect against external signal interference.
- This cable is designed and manufactured to USB specifications to ensure it delivers its excellent performance
- This mini size USB cable is extensively used with Arduino UNO.
- Connect USB printer, scanner, and more to our computer.