Arduino Nano R3 Atmega328P (Pin Unsoldered)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Operating Voltage (logic level)||5 V|
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12 V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6-20 V|
|Digital I/O Pins||14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||8|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|Flash Memory||32 KB|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
- Arduino Nano is a surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB. It is the smallest, complete, and breadboard-friendly
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
- Manual reset switch
- Microcontroller Boards | Automation | Robotics | Embedded System | Control System | Instrumentation | Arduino Nano Unsoldered.